Friday, September 24, 2010

My Boo Radely

When I was little I was scared of learning how to ride a two-wheeler. I would wonder how a person could balance on only two thin wheels and no training wheels! This fear is similar to the relationship between Scout and Boo Radely because both me and Scout didn't fully understand what/who we were dealing with, so we were scared of it.
Of course, I had to learn a two wheeler sometime, and it wasn't that hard with my mom holding on to the back of my seat (and letting go when I wasn't looking). After I had mastered riding a two-wheeler, I loved riding my bike. It was instrumental to my development because I used to ride it to school sometimes, and in past summertimes my friends and I would often ride our bikes together. If I hadn't learned how to ride a two-wheeler, I would have been very bored and sad during those summers.
After Scout met Boo Radley for the first and last time she never saw him again. My experiences with my bike are also similar to Scout and Boo's, though a little different, because the bike I first learned to ride on without training wheels was given away. I will never see it again. But that's okay because I have a different bike and I see it everyday!

No comments:

Post a Comment