Thursday, October 14, 2010

Outside Reading

  • I am reading Wuthering Heights, and I'm loving it! So far, not one part of it has been boring at all. I think one of the things about this book that makes it good is the characters. They all have such interesting and realistic personalities. One moment I like a character and the next thing that they say makes me hate them or like them even more. I think that well written characters make a good book.
  • I'm thinking a literary element I might choose is characters. In the novel, the colorful personalities of the characters helps trigger the plot. The qualities and behaviors of the characters make the plot.
  • Wuthering Heights kind of reminds me of a book I read called, When You Wish, because both books are about love and the way it affects people peoples' lives. Though the writing styles are comepletely different.
  • I honestly have no ideas about what to do for a creative project.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome I was thinking about the characters too! I don't hate the book so far I have mixed feelings...Anyway its gonna be good!

    ReplyDelete